19 June 2006

BABY PLEASE JUST LIFT THE DAMN RESTRAINING ORDER!!!

best of craigslist > portland > BABY PLEASE JUST LIFT THE DAMN RESTRAINING ORDER!!!
Originally Posted: Thu, 6 Apr 15:17 PDT


Holly, I swear I didn't mean to hurt you, but you can be such a raving bitch sometimes! If I knew she worked with you I wouldnt' have banged her. I used protection. She means nothing to me. I jus twant to come back home. At least let me get my stuff. There was no reason to LIE to the cops. You know I wasn't peeping... I was trying to break in to MY apartment. just because i am not on the lease doesn't mean its not my home. I promise, no more you know what if you let me come back! I'll still talk nasty. Feed my fish, please.

Harry S.

* this is in or around PDX
* no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

No comments: